Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 15:18:45 -0400
On: Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 02:11:23PM -0500,Tabariasl, Hamid Wrote:

} One of our list is being held by ListServ and I had to Free it two times
} so far. I ckecked the archive and noticed that one user is posting the
} same messages over and over. I suspect the ListServ may think that this
} is a Spam and holds the list. Am I correct on this? Please reply.

That user has something broken.  Set to NOPOST NOMAIL until it is fixed.

} Copy of the error message
}
} "An error occurred  while logging mail to the archives  of the NAEEEXEC
} list. An incomplete copy of the message might  be present in the archive
} file. The list is being held to prevent further occurrences of this
} error. Please take corrective action  and issue  a "FREE  NAEEEXEC"
} command  when you  want the message to be reprocessed."

The disk containing the archive may have a hardware hit or be full.
Check with the site manager.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign panix.com     +1 770-321-6507