Bill Blinn <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 May 2002 07:50:27 -0400
It seems that Winship said ...

W> Naif that I am, I rather thought that L-Soft developed its own material for
W> the special applications required for LISTSESRV.  If that is not the case,
W> why should anyone pay for L-Soft material?

I agree. That is rather naive. LSoft does what it does best: Develop
software that receives and distributes e-mail messages to subscribers.
Developing antivirus software requires a totally different mindset. I
would much prefer to have LSoft buy a best-of-breed antivirus program
and package it with their products than to develop their own.

--
Bill Blinn ([log in to unmask]) - 5/31/2002 at 7:46 AM
William Blinn Communications, Columbus, Ohio