Fri, 16 Mar 2001 08:22:34 -0500
Please keep me informed about this. I help run a blues music related list
and I am having problems with a disgruntled former listmember from Alabama.
My alias is "maxdog" and the person I'm referring to often gets it wrong.
He has begun to call my house leaving thinly veiled threats.

It is probably just a coincidence since the person I am referring to is not
very computer savvy, in fact he uses a WebTV box. But he could have gotten
help. Mail.com is a free service and allows a person to forward email. It
might be possible to mail bomb someone by creating an account at mail.com,
signing up for tons of listservs, then forward it all to a victim.
--
Walter Potter
Blues-L