Fri, 22 Oct 1999 19:39:39 -0500
Hi;

Right now I have my mail.tpl set up to put a "bottom banner" ( the url
for the website for the list) on the bottom of every post to the list.

I noticed that this banner gets inserted very down.  There are many
blank lines between it and the end of the user's message.

Is it possible to reduce this blank space?

Thanks in advance

Steve

The Java Resource Dump:
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/4774/Java/
The current population of the Earth is 6 billion people.
If current birth and death rates continue, the Earth's
population will nearly double in 40 years.

The Zero Population Growth Page:
http://www.zpg.org/