Steve Reule <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 May 1999 09:23:50 -0700
If someone has a minute...

I'm trying to delete an address from one of my lists because of bounced mailings. I see that the person is subscribed but when I try to delete them I get the following :

> quiet delete opinionlist [log in to unmask]
Invalid option - "POLICE". The valid options are BRief, GLobal, LOCal and
TEST (minimum abbreviations shown in upper case).

This address must have worked at one tiime because he/she would have had to confirm the subscription. So if Listserv recognized it then, why not for a delete?

Thanks in advance for any help...

Steven Reule
Internet Services Unit
California Dept of Justice