John Worrell <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 10:12:52 -0400
I have a user that is having the following problem, I can't seem t find anything that would solve this problem.
I have tried Sender= " xxxxxxxx list <[log in to unmask]>"
Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Please respond to [log in to unmask]

I am the owner and moderator of a listserve called xxxxxxxx.  I ask subscribers to send me messages directly to my user id.  Then I cut and past these and send them to the listserve.  I have a signature in my e-mail (Eudora) that specifies that the message is from the listserve.  My problem is that when it gets to all the subscribers it shows on their e-mail directory that this message is from "John Q. Public".  Since there are many people on the listserve who may not follow the lively discussions on the listserve they simply ignore the messages sent by me because there are so many of them.  When I send certain messages to certain people, then couldn't recognize that these messages are sent to them personally from me (rather than the listserve).  So they ignore the personal messages too.  How can I make sure that the messages that go out from the listserve have the listserve name on it and not my name?