Richard Hintz <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Oct 1995 20:15:56 -0700
>Thanks for your comments on this, as the Eudora re-send option has been a
>stumbling block for us. Do you perhaps know who developed the Mac plug?
>Perhaps they could also develop a PC plug for Eudora, or share enough
>information to make writing one a possibility?

I don't know who developed the plug in.  There's no attribution at the FTP site.

I'd approach getting a similar plug in for the PC by complaining (bitterly)
to Qualcomm.  The Eudora approach to forwarding as delivered is non
standard and should definitely be changed.  I lost interest in pursuing
this myself when I got the plugin for my Mac.
  Rich