Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 22:54:41 -0800
On 30 Nov 99, at 4:24, Winship  wrote:

> How often do you get these "monthly"  digests, Liz?  For the listowner to
> get the digest version once a month (you do have it set monthly, by what
> you sent prviously) does not sound like a good idea.  But, then, you also
> have your digest size set 600, which seems a bit puny for a monthly digest
> with a daily threshold of 500, item size at 200, plus no archives.

From three to ten digests per day.  This is a 1200+ member list (at last
count) that the topic is a highly painful, little understood, life changing
disease.  These folks have a lot to talk about and we have a five list
owners to keep track of them and plans to put two more on, as all the
list owners except myself also have the disease and are putting in a
horrendous effort to keep up with the reading.

Liz Marr