Taisir Jawberha <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 24 Jul 1993 08:09:43 G+3
Hi all

I am a list owner when i add auser  his node  not the same list-node
i get the follwing  message.  but the user by them self they could
subsribe to the list even they are out side my node.

any help apprciated

 Taisir
------------------------- Message in error (39 lines) -------------------------
Date:     Sat, 24 Jul 1993 08:02:59 +0300
From:     RFC822 mailer (LMail release 1.1d/1.7f) <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  Undelivered mail
To:       [log in to unmask]

An error was detected while processing the enclosed message. A list of
the affected recipients follows. This list is in a special format that
allows software like LISTSERV to automatically take action on incorrect
addresses; you can safely ignore the numeric codes.

--> Error description:
Error-For:  [log in to unmask]
Error-Code: 3
Error-Text: No such local user.