Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 May 2004 12:01:44 -0400
On: Mon, May 03, 2004 at 08:50:07AM -0700,Bill Salmon Wrote:

} i guess with the new anti-spam legislation (current
} and coming) we are going to have to add an easy
} unsubscribe option to our footer.
}
} probably all listowner are going to have to.
}
} i seem to recall someone mentioning how they did this,
} but i don't recall who or how. (i am not senile thank
} you very much... i have always been absent minded, or
} at least i don't remember if it was ever different.)
}
} in any case, what is the most elegant way to deal with
} making unsubscribing as easy and painless as possible
} through a footer change.
}
} keeping in mind that many may not have web access.

And keep in mind that most subscribers ignore footers.

Try:  To unsubscribe from LISTNAME-L, send an empty email to

Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com  + 1 770 563 6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign panix.com    + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67
Canines:Val(Chinook, Red & Shasta(Husky,(RIP),Red, husky))    Owner:Chinook-L
Atlanta Siberian Husky Rescue. www.panix.com/~richgr/   Asst Owner:Sibernet-L