"Heller, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:53:24 -0800
Hi,
We have had difficulty in sending out long URLs on our email lists. Of
course we try to use links that have short URLs, but sometimes that just
isn't plausible. When URL that spans two lines is included, the second line
is "broken" by Listserv--in other words, the second line of the URL is not
hyperlinked, and when people click the first line of text that is linked,
they will get a "Page cannot be displayed" error. Is there a way to get
these long URLs to remain hyperlinked properly?

Thanks,
Paul Heller
List Owner
Classroom Connect <www.classroom.com>