Chamier James <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 16:53:49 +0100
Hi

My list is set to be "self moderating" where the list is defined as
editor. My address appears first, followed by the list name in brackets
on the Editor line. The moderator line is set to myself and my co-owner.
 We are both listed as Owners.

This works fine, and has stopped junk mail reaching the list, but when a
posting is sent that doesn't match a subscriber, approval is required.
ListServ seems to be operating a "load-sharing" policy, and we receive
alternate posts.

We would prefer if both owners could receive the same approval request.
Is this possible ?

We are running version 1.8b.

thanks,
James
           James Chamier, Application Developer, IBM UK Ltd
    [log in to unmask] - IBMMAIL(GBDSLJCH) - Tel 01932 745072
   Any views or opinions are mine and do not represent those of IBM