Bill Schipper <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 22:21:05 -0330
To be honest, I'm not sure how they are confirming.   The server sends out
an email message that includes a link which, when clicked on, sends the confirm
message back to listserv.   That much I know from the ones who have copied
the message they received.   If that in turn requires them to log in
with a password,
then there is a problem;   but it is entirely possible that the ones
I've heard from
anticipate needing a password.

But replying with OK as the body of the message has always been the
simplest option,
it seems to me.

Bill