Paul Maddox <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 08:59:01 +0100
Hi.

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, Ben Parker wrote:

> >Would you say this is a big disadvantage for a mailing list server?
> No, not unless you want people to be able to join your list(s)...
Many people do not require immediate replies to emails, for instance other
people running on dialup connections.

IMO, by the very nature of a mailing list immediate replies are not
important.

Paul.
--
Sent from darksky.zetnet.co.uk, running Linux 2.0.33. sendmail 8.8.8.
Listserver online!: [log in to unmask],  body="help"

 The programmers of old were mysterious and profound. We cannot fathom
 their thoughts, so all we do is describe their appearance.