Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:28:36 +1100

> I have been unable to locate the mechanism by which I can
> 'turn off' the renewal mechanism, which was set at 6 months
> (I didn't set it). I've been requested to eliminate that
> function so people do not have to renew their subscription
> every 6 months.

Look for a line in your header that looks like

* Renewal= 6-monthly

and delete it.  Be careful, though, because if it also has the PROBE
parameter then turning it off may affect LISTSERV's ability to detect
dud addresses.  In this case, you might be better off extending the
Renewal period to a longer timeframe (eg. yearly).

--
Regards,
Michael Shannon

Chazzozz!!

This email message (and attachments) may contain information
confidential to TOWER Software.  If you are not the intended recipient
you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or message attachments.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
return email immediately and delete all copies of the message and
attachments.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this
message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of
TOWER Software, are not given or endorsed by it.