Mark Kaprow <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:05:58 -0500
I just installed 1.8d and set up my first archive for a list.

Unfortunately, a number of the postings were converted to MIME inlines
during transmission.

It seems most people were able to read the postings when the were
originally posted--I guess their mail readers were able to convert the
mime messages back to regular text, but now the archives have many
messages that are just undecipherable MIME.

If this has been covered before I apologize in advance, but is there a way
around this or do you just ignore it or what?

Mark