Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 21:49:03 -0800
Seems like someone is really PO'ed at the NetNews gateway "spam
resistance" ... Compassion won't do much to ease the pain, would it ?

The only thing I can suggest is that you contact your local FBI office.
They are supposed to have investigators working on those cases.
At least they should document your case amongst others.

I hope the SOB's won't succeed in shutting off the NetNews gateway...

Good luck Jim (and I'll have a tought for your sysadmin).

PS One suggestion: Set up the [log in to unmask] account with an
auto answer giving explanation and a specific address to send info to
track down the origin of the attack... It may bring down the volume of
mail your sysadmin has to deal with ... And who knows ? maybe some kind
soul will realize what a loss it can be it the Gateway future is
jeopardized and you will receive some info to track down the *ssholes
who did it.
--
Eric Paul-Hus , BLUES-L