Natalie Maynor <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Sep 1994 19:55:42 -0500
> We don't use autodelete on our lists anymore.

I turned off auto-delete shortly after I was deleted from my own list.
Interestingly, the note to listowner [log in to unmask] arrived safely
in my mailbox a few minutes later to tell me that subscriber [log in to unmask]
msstate.edu had just been deleted as an "unknown user."  I know, Eric --
it's not LISTSERV's fault if my system was declaring me unknown.  I'm
not suggesting that it is.  I'm simply saying that I'm glad we have an
option of 'auto-delete=no'.
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])