Michael McNeil <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 13 May 2001 16:45:52 -0700
The setting of NOMAIL will be dependent on whether the Reply-To is set to the List,Ignore or List or Sender.  I was strictly addressing protection of the list.  However, you point is well taken.  If the header's Reply-To parameter is not List,Ignore, then NOMAIL would be necessary to effect such.

Michael