Grégory Juster <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 10:18:16 -0500
Hi,

I'm really having problem with listserv these days.
This is my last day of testing and too many things happened the last few
days.

I fixed my last problem. The distribute word needed to be on the same line
then the job name like in following :
//CAMPAIGN-001 JOB ECHO=YES DISTRIBUTE MAIL-MERGE DBMS=ODBC
[log in to unmask] PW=1234567
WIERD!

Now, the job is "working" but no mail are sent. The echo return me :
Job "CAMPAIGN-001" started on 6 Mar 2000 10:00:29

Job "CAMPAIGN-001" ended   on 6 Mar 2000 10:00:29

But no mail are sent. Like it couldn't find any recipient based on the query
I made....but's everything is working with the wa.exe mail-merge and the
query is ok.

Here again my job commands :

//CAMPAIGN-001 JOB ECHO=YES DISTRIBUTE MAIL-MERGE DBMS=ODBC
[log in to unmask] PW=11111
//TO DD *
SELECT itcust.custno as custno, custem, tempfn, tempsn, itcuin.mailno,
itcust.context, itcust.ccdsid as 'country', itcust.sprtyp as 'sports',
itcuin.trdopt as 'trend', itcuin.emlopt as 'mailoption', itcuin.intlan as
'language', 'C' as client
FROM itcust
WHERE itcust.custno = itcuin.custno
/*