Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 May 2004 12:13:01 -0500
Rich Helmke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I looked at this problem last winter and came to the same conclusion.
> Some of my "remote" subscribers are using certain mailing systems
> that populate the From: or Reply-To: fields with the full list and
> server addresses which causes grief for the "loopcheck" and
> apparently the LOOPCHECK= 'all or nothing' feature does not allow
> this level of detail.  I must admit I was disappointed.

I know this isn't a BUG in the traditional sense.  But it sure seems
like an area for improvement.  Maybe a request for a new feature?
Please?

Chris Barnes                                 AOL IM: CNBarnes
[log in to unmask]                      Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager                         ph: 979-845-7801
Department of Physics                           fax: 979-845-2590
Texas A&M University