Mentor Cana <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 02:24:24 -0500
Hello,

 If you lookup a list at http://www.lsoft.com/lists/LIST_Q.html,
 you will realize that besides the list name the number of subscribers
 is listed as well. However, the number of subscribers is lists ONLY
 for those lists that don't have the "List-ID=" keyword in their header.
 Before I set the "List-ID=" on the three lists I own, the number of
 subscribers used to come up. Now the number of subscribers is not there
 any more. Is this a bug?

sincerely,
========= List Owner: ALBANIAN, AlbaNews, AlbStud-L (Alba-Net) ===========
Mentor Cana  *---> Graduate Student <----*|
Stevens-Tech, Hoboken, NJ, USA            |  "Computing with NO electrons,
[log in to unmask]         |   ONLY light" - (?)
http://menger.eecs.stevens-tech.edu/~cana/