"Lathrop, Robert B" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 6 Feb 1994 17:35:44 EST
Hello fellow listowners, I am Robert Lathrop and I "voluntered" my
services to my department heads(Clinical Lab Sciences,Ferris State
University). Well after doing my homework on networking I felt confident
to construct a mailing list for us and our profession,Medical
Technology(Clinical Laboratory Sciences). I understood some of the
technical aspects but I did not anticipate all the reponsibilties I now
have the pleasure of having!  In any rate the list is up as of Feb
1,1994 as is going fine (so far) I am very happy with my average daily
subscribtion rate of 15%. I have downloaded your archives,including your
last log and I'll probably spendthe rest of my life reading them. I hope
this list will make my job easier and I hope to hear from some of you
(privately of course) in the futur.  Sincerly,Robert Lathrop F.S.U.
Clinical Lab Sciences,Lab Resources "list owner"(unpaid button pusher
but I love it!) [log in to unmask] On [log in to unmask] ID.