Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 07:53:57 -0600
On Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:32:46 -0400, Steve Howie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>When I tested this facility on a test server, it worked just fine. Could
>it be a limitation in the number of lists we have (410)

That is correct.  I don't know the exact number but somewhere around 30 lists
the dropdown box no longer works.  The reason is to do so would require serving
up the results of the LISTS command every time over http: which is not efficient
even on a LAN connection and certainly not for remote owners.  Note that it will
work for List Owners of only a few lists, as only the lists available to that
login address will be displayed.  As Server Admin, you are an Owner of all
lists.