Anne H Toal <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 May 1998 17:27:57 -0500
Here's another change in the way the web interface behaves ever since I
installed the new license points. I get the following message when I try to
change my password to the web interface. Similar messages show when you try
any
password-related action on the web interface.

Registering your LISTSERV password
An invalid response was received from the authentication server. You may want
to try logging in again, or contacting the webmaster.
Please enter your e-mail address and the desired password, then click on the
"Register password" button. If you already had a LISTSERV password, but cannot
remember what it was, this procedure will automatically replace your existing
password with the new one you will be entering below.