Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 9 Oct 2004 23:26:19 +0200
This is my fault - I made a stupid mistake when installing the new beta on PLUM, with the result that I installed the system data files for unix, rather than those for VMS, and LISTSERV didn't take too kindly to that. The end result was that some commands were not recognized, including, unfortunately, DIST2. I stopped the server as fast as I could type, but it had managed to process 11 jobs from the following lists:

There was a time when a fast typist could compete against the computer, but that time is long gone. I am awfully sorry.

  Eric