Michele Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:25:30 -0700
You may have to set the log in manager section of listserv.
"10.1. Logs kept by LISTSERV

LISTSERV keeps logs of all of its activity. On VM systems, this
information is kept in the LISTSERV console log. On
unix systems, it is kept in $LSVROOT/listserv.log by default. Note that
unix systems create the log by
redirection of standard output to a file; see the 'go' script if you are
interested in this process.

On VMS and Windows systems, there may be several different logs depending
on the configuration of the system. For
instance, in addition to the LISTSERV log itself, there will be logs for
the SMTP "workers" if this feature is enabled.
On Windows systems, there will also be a log for the SMTP "listener" if it
is in service. (Windows systems running
L-Soft's LSMTP product will not use the SMTP "listener" service, and thus
will not keep logs for it.) By default, logs
under VMS are kept in LISTSERV_ROOT:[LOG] and logs under NT are kept in
\LISTSERV\LOG ."