Mon, 24 Feb 1992 10:33:00 EDT
I have recently become listowner for a list based on a remote LISTSERV.
I now want to put a series of 40-45K ASCII files on the list so that
subscribers can get the files at will.  At some future date, I will
also want to update and/or replace the files.  How do I "Put" the
files on the list.  The documentation I have does not address my
particular problem.  I wonder if I need to send the file(s) to the
remote LISTSERV coordinator and ask him to "put" the files on the
list for me??  I'd appreciate comments and/or suggestions.

Thanks
Allen Gray