Maryjo Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Nov 1995 07:50:01 -0800
I have Internet mailing lists, and I am interested in starting several
more.  However, for rea$ons I will not take time to discu$$, I have
decided to move them to my home and run them myself.

However, I am counfounded by information given to me by local
hardware/software sellers.  Ever though I tell each salesperson
the same thing, I get answers that vary from, "You don't need
anything.  You can use a 286 and free software"  to "Expect to
spend no less than $25,000."

I am not interested in a two-soup-cans-waxed-wire solution, nor
do I want to buy a Rolls.

I would appreciate hearing from those who are doing this.
What works for you?

Sunny Bruce, M.S, M.L.S.