Melvin Klassen <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 26 Sep 1992 12:12:12 PDT
On Sat, 26 Sep 1992 12:25:00 BSC, GELSON GOMES <GELSON@BRFAPESP> wrote:
> "Mastering INTERNET Tools, Seizing METANET Power" - "The InterMeta Course"
> ... 24 lines deleted ...
> to help recovering local communication costs (PDN is very expensive in Brazil)
It's too bad that he did **not** include "network etiquette" among his topics!
His message was posted to at least 94 BITNET mailing-lists (by my incomplete
count).  I sent him a reply (including the entire text of his note),
with the addition:
   Thank you for informing me of this course.
   However, at this time, I do not wish to register.