Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 20:38:32 -0500
Roger Fajman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Too bad.  Then to use that procedure, it would be necessary to change
>the list header, wait for a weekly archive file to be created, and then
>combine the monthly file into the weekly file and delete the monthly
>file.

It's actually very simple. I've done it. You can go the hold route just
before month end, but you may forget. So shortly after the month end you
change the header to weekly. Then after the first week is over you take the
few posts that fell in the monthly one and add them to the weekly. Then you
delete the monthly one.

Don.