Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 11 Jul 1992 18:47:42 +0200
On Fri, 10 Jul 1992 11:02:59 PDT Richard Childers <[log in to unmask]>
strikes again:

>Well, at the risk of appearing  provacative - although my intentions are
>strictly  the   best  and   purely  oriented  towards   perpetuation  of
>information  and  communications  -  you might  consider  a  Unix  site,
>partially because of the Usenet's notorious tolerance for *anything*,

Usenet is a  network of machines propagating a thing  known as news. This
has strictly nothing to do with mailing lists or operating systems.

>partly because of the growing shortage  of VM LISTSERVers able to accept
>new lists ...

May I ask what evidence you are  basing this statement on? I for one host
quite a  lot of lists  for people  who haven't got  a VM system  and keep
adding more every month, and I know I'm not the only one.

  Eric