Charles Clausen <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Jan 2017 15:18:57 -0800
I haven’t figured that out, but I believe it is likely.

There is a relatively easy way of doing a manual tally that I am able to do with lists on our admin site, even though I am not a listowner for some of them. I can’t find access to this means on this list (LSTOWN-L) - might have to do with this list being on a later version of ListServ 16, or whatever.

In the upper right corner of the toolbar for any list’s archives webpage, I can click on “Preferences for Display”. I then click on the “Archives Preferences” tab. I set the bottom option, “Archive Message Numbers”, to “Yes”. If the list presents archived messages by month, then all you have to do is look at the last message for a particular month to determine the number that were posted that month.

This would not be so handy for lists that present archived messages by the week.