Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 09:35:45 PST
There has been a sudden halt in delivery of mail from my list.
Messages are being archived onto the Web but are not being delivered.
Commands to to the server are not being returned. I have stopped and
restarted Listserv and LSTMP - even rebooted, also installed new LAK
(for 1yr renewal). No luck. I don't know where to start looking for
the problem. Subscribers are reporting no deliveries. Upgraded to
1.8d a few days ago and all has been well until today.

My subscribers are deaf-blind and get very desperate when technology
fails.

Regards,
Randy Klumph
MailTo:[log in to unmask]