Thu, 18 Mar 1993 09:35:45 -0600
The Chile-L list is becoming too burdensome.  I noted this when one user
left and now I am receiving numerous pieces of mail from that list throughout
the day as POSTMASTER.

I believe whoever maintains this list should be encouraged to limit the
submissions to it.

Those of us who are bitnet nodes should not be expected to support mailing
lists this burdensome.  They should be put into digest form or better yet,
news notes should be used instead of a mailing list.

I have been getting 10-20 pieces of mail for this individual, and when
I posted to the list asking that the individual be removed, nothing was done.