Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 11:51:17 +1000

> Would anyone happen to know which WWW template allows me to
> customize how
> the article TOC list appears on the second-level archive page?

A1-MAIN will allow you to comment out the bits that display the # of lines.

Changing fonts may be a bit more difficult.  If you've only got Owner access
then all you can do is make simple changes via the list-layout screen.  If
you've got Site Maintainer access then you can edit the Style Sheets which
will affect things site-wide.  Before changing the style sheets I *strongly
recommend* reading all the help topics about them.  L-Soft made lots of
changes to them in 1.8e.  If you're still on 1.8d then there's less to stuff
up (which is not a bad thing :).

--
Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.