Sue Paduano <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 00:46:43 -0400
On Tue, 27 Aug 1996, Eric Thomas wrote:

> Anyway I'm glad that we offered multiple sizes and colours because people
> have  been ordering  large amounts  of the  options that  were originally
> going to be excluded.  At one point we actually had as many  L as XL, and
> 40% of  the orders are for  non-white shirts. To a  certain extent, since
> the shirts  are free  people might  still be happy  with less  options to
> choose from, but we want people  to actually wear these shirts, not store
> them in a  closet, and we're also  going to use the same  options to make
> sweat and golf shirts that people will be able to buy.
>
>   Eric

Eric, I did order mine.  How can some of my list members get an free
shirt?  I have some that are interested, but when I check out the
web page at l-soft, it didn't seem that there was an place where
they can forward their messages from our list, to your place, to get
the free tshirt you mentioned earlier.

Sue