Nick Laflamme <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 Feb 1994 08:24:18 EST
When the Digest feature first came out (as an addition to 1.7e?), the
LISTSERV postmaster had to add an explicit item to the list of
automatically executed events to process digests.  I think this was done
automatically for everyone who went to LISTSERV 1.7f, but if you've ruled
out everything else, you might wonder what level of LISTSERV is involved
and if any lists on that node are getting DIGEST service.

Just a thought,
Nick

* ------
* Come to the 1994 VM Workshop: June 7-11 at the University of Notre
* Dame!  User Experience talks, dialogues with IBM, and presentations
* from other vendors in an informal setting.  Contact me or sign up for
* [log in to unmask] for details!
***
* "40+ million users might all be politically incorrect,
* but they're the users I support."