Paul Wayper <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 May 1999 09:59:43 +1000
People,

I've got a puzzle here - I've recently created about twenty lists, and
since most of them are similar I've put most of the keywords in an
Included Keywords file.  One of these is Confidential= Yes, since they're
all internal lists that we don't need to show up for external eyes.

For some reason, these lists are all turning up on the web page, and I
think they're all turning up when you do a LISTS command as well.  If the
Confidential= Yes keyword is in an included file, should this affect
whether the list is actually kept confidential?

Thanks in advance,

Paul