Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Jun 1992 23:11:05 EDT
On Fri, 19 Jun 1992 21:56:00 -0500 John B Harlan said:
>     If anyone else is as p.o.'d by the massive cross-posting to lists
>earlier today, I hope you'll join me in expressing your concern to the
>poster and the netfolk at CUNYVM.  Here's the note I sent ...

I'm the listserv maintainer at CUNYVM, and I'm pretty peeved too - for a few
reasons, actually. (E.g. it was pointed out to the poster BEFORE he sent
the note that it would not be in good taste to do so.)  In any event, no need
bring local politics into this - I will speak to the user, and if it should
happen again we will take appropriate measures.

Thanks for expressing your concern and please accept CUNYVM's apologies.

Bill Gruber
City University of New York Computer Center