Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:35:38 -0800
Hi John - From the Templates screen, go to the "Select a Category" pull down screen and choose "Posting Responses" Then go to the pull down menu "select a template to view or edit" at the top of the page. Choose "Message sent to user when posting is fowarded...[MSG_POSTING_FORWARD_EDITOR] Click on the EDIT FORM button.

This way you can edit the template without disturbing the Bottom Banner template.

Regards,
Randy Klumph

Western Oregon University
Teaching Research Institute