Pete Koutoulas <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 11:32:30 +4000
Listserv gurus:

Thanks to Peter, Eric and others who have patiently answered my
newbie questions :-) Of course, I have yet another:

I have a subscriber who frequently has a full mailbox and therefore
his mail bounces. I thought I could partially alleviate the problem
by setting him to get digests. That way I would get at most one
error message a day from his account. However, over the weekend I got
140 errors from his account, and all of them were attempts to deliver
digests. The error messages were generated approximately every 10
minutes. So it looks like Listserv is repeating the attempt to
deliver a digest on a regular interval, presumably because it knows
the digests aren't making it to the recipient's mailbox. Is there a
way to change this behavior, or should I just set the subscriber to
"NOMAIL"? Thanks in advance.

Pete Koutoulas
Rogers, (Wolfe Co.) Kentucky
mailto:[log in to unmask]

Thought for the day:
    The only thing that hurts more than paying income tax
    is not having to pay income tax.