Andrew Castiglione <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 22:43:34 -0700
To whom it may concern,

I'm one of the Co-Administrator/Owner's of...
 [log in to unmask]  @ Memorial University of Newfoundland

I have been informed, that are contact who started SOCCER-COACH-L,
since May 1, 1996 has accepted a new position as Dean of Arts and
Science at Concordia University in Montreal.

He believes that we should find a new home for... SOCCER-COACH-L

We have approx. 1961 subscribers. Plus, we have all the archives
from May 1, 1996 too.

SOCCER-COACH-L, is International Youth & Collegiate Soccer Coach
discussion list, for the advancement of Football/Soccer.

If you know of such a provider, would like to help, or can point
me in the right direction please feel free to contact me via this list,
my email address's below, or my work number  818-544-2612 West Coast USA.

Thanks for time and consideration on this... Cheers!!!

The Spirit of the Golden Cards lives on,

  O_/      Andrew Castiglione (©¿©)
_/|        N2 in waiting, Referee Instructor,
__)\       Assessor/Mentor Grade 3
`   \_  o  Ken Aston Camp Staff Member
Retired Registrar Region # 54 Area E Section 11 - Artesia, CA.
Co-Administrator/Owner of [log in to unmask]
Co-Administrator/Owner of [log in to unmask]
Co-Administrator/Owner of [log in to unmask]
Creator/Owner/Webmaster of...  http://www.AYSO-L.org/
Creator/Owner/Webmaster of... http://www.KenAston.org/
Founder of the... Ken Aston Referee Society
Creator/Owner/Webmaster of... http://www.SocRef-L.org/
Webmaster of... http://www.AYSOpro.org/
Webmaster of... http://www.AYSOsection11.org/