"Mark R. Williamson" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 09:02:24 -0500
At 10:11 PM 8/21/00 -0700, Blaine Thompson wrote:
>Am getting a daily error report which includes 228 bounces between
>01/26/2000 and 08/21/2000 for:
>
> >228 01/26 08/21 Bill Banks <[log in to unmask]>
> >                Last error: User unknown
[...]
>Furthermore, I can't find him on my list.  Why isn't Listserv deleting him?

LISTSERV(R) can't find him either.  Most likely, he is subscribed under a
different address (like [log in to unmask]) or a related address (like
[log in to unmask]) that is somehow equivalent but that LISTSERV doesn't
know is equivalent.

Try using the SCAN command to see if anybody named Banks is on your list,
or another user at XXX.XXX with a similar name.