"Steve Pruitt (Beyond Help)" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 09:38:47 -0800
I'm getting the same errors for a number of subscribers. I tried writing to
[log in to unmask] directly and got the same error. They seem to have
installed the standard anti-spammer filter to prevent relaying, and made the
common error of filtering everything. Eventually they'll figure it out and
fix it.

Steve Pruitt