Tue, 27 Feb 2001 20:15:04 -0500
On: Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 06:23:45PM -0500,Jeff Janowick Wrote:

} We have a list set to send=editor and subscription= by_owner. The editor
} would like to receive notification from listserv when a non-subscriber
} submits a message. (The editor does not necessarily want to prohibit
} posting by non-subscribers, but would like to know what messages are from
} non-subscribers).
}
} Can we make listserv do this? We want the list to continue to have a
} moderator who cannot be bypassed (thus no send=private or semi-moderated).

What you are asking for is the default.  A non-subscriber post will go
to the editor for approval.  Reply "OK" and it will be posted.

The only problem is that subscribers who are on review will come to the
editor the same way,  and you need a list of subscribers to tell one
from the other.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign panix.com     +1 770-321-6507