Brian - Network Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:30:14 -0400
Greetings all...

I just joined the list today because of a L*A*Z*Y list owner wouldn't help
me ("Do it yourself!") perform a couple of "clean up" functions on the list
we own.

I'm trying to find out if this is a SITE MANAGER problem or a LIST OWNER
problem.  On the archives for out list
(http://www.netspace.org/lsv-archive/moe-l.html) the 2000 posts are at the
"bottom" of the list.  The note has been up there forever that it's a Y2K
problem, bit it seems that it would have already been resolved.

Any help is appreciated...I know this is probably something that has been
addressed previously (although searching the archives didn't result in
anything...) but could someone pass on a little knowledge please?

Thanks in advance,

B(c)

"We're not laughing *at* you, we're laughing *with* you. Now, if you'd just
start laughing, that whole concept would fall right into place."