Graham MacKay <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 14:15:38 -0300
Hi, I hope this is the right list.  I am looking for a sponsor for a
rather unique mailing list.  We have a group of people who are fans
of the actor Chad Allen who is the star of Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman.
He is currently having some trouble with the networks because of an
article appearing in a tabloid that showed him in a picture kissing
another guy.  Our list helps to share information about the latest
developments in Chad's life, as well as to provide people with
information on how to support him.

If anyone would be able to sponsor our list, it would be greatly
appreciated.  It is currently running off a complex set of mail
filtering rules, which is not holding its ground.  Our volume is
apprx. 5 messages a day, with about 50 subscribers.

Any help appreciated, please email me personally or through the
LSTOWN-L list.

Thanks,
--
Graham MacKay
Email: [log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]