"Steve Pruitt (Beyond Help)" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 20:00:53 -0700
One person told me that they had a lot of accumulated listserv mail come
through this afternoon, so it's possible that the problem has been fixed. I
had forwarded the problem reports to MSN management this morning, but
haven't heard any response.

I'd be very interested in hearing if the problem really is corrected or not.

Steve Pruitt
The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views
and do not reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation.