Sat, 4 Jul 1998 19:06:58 -0500
Before my comment I'll just ask:  is anyone going to reply to my
Topics: none/all question?

I didn't have to worry about wrapped lines when we were on VM but when
they booted us to unix and the filelist became the "catalog" I puzzled
a bit about adding new files as the Pine line wrap caused LISTSERV to
ignore the new file designation when I PUT the catalog.

The trick I use in Pine is I let the line wrap (a line I know must not
wrap).  When I finish that line, now two due to wrapping, I go to the
end of the original line, add a space, go to the beginning the wrapped
part, hit backspace and there it is, a nonwrapped long line, what LISTSERV
accepts.

Douglas